Beaconsfield Carpets is a family run business that has been established since 1993.
The majority of the fitting of our carpet, vinyl, laminate and engineered wood flooring is done by Paul the owner along with his son Daniel. Paul’s other son Matthew runs the shop an a day to day basis.
On display in the showroom is a wide range of quality carpets including Brintons, Brockways, Cormar, Causeway, Penthouse, Pownall, Victoria & Westex. In addition we are agents for many other manufacturers and suppliers. We also offer a wide range of vinyl, natural and wood flooring.
The owners, sales and fitting staff have more than 50 years of combined experience in the flooring industry and can, therefore, offer a service that is professional, friendly and impartial.
Below are some of the many reasons which will help you to decide whether to purchase your flooring from us.
- Paul has over 35 years experience in the flooring industry and is an expert in fitting anything from simple plain flooring to extravagant patterned and bordered carpets.
- We offer a free, no obligation quotation service. Will make arrangements to visit you, accurately measure your floors and work out your requirements using the most economical widths to ensure expensive waste is kept to the absolute minimum.
- We offer friendly, professional and impartial advice on important matters such as quality, suitability and underlay and also for perhaps the most important thing of all, planning and installation.
- We offer a wide range of products from many of the U.K’s leading manufacturers as well as some imported products
- We are a member of the Carpet Foundation which in conjunction with the Trading Standards Institute has established a code of practice which entitles you to additional warranties on any product from a Carpet Foundation associated manufacturer. As well as deposit protection similar to the type offered by travel industry governing bodies.